Weekly Worship Services
5:00 pm Holy Eucharist
7:45 am Rite I – Holy Eucharist
* 9:00 am Contemporary Worship
* 10:30 am Traditional Worship
* The 9:00 and 10:30 services will be livestreamed on our Facebook page
Everyone is Welcome!
Everyone is welcome at St. Andrew’s Episcopal Church. We are a Christ-centered community, joyfully making a difference by worshipping, loving, welcoming, including, and supporting. Please join us outdoors or on Facebook live as we navigate this time of social distancing together.
Rite I and Rite II
You will see in the service times indications of Rite I and Rite II.
- Rite I is what many refer to as “traditional language,” meaning the order of worship and the prayers are written in the traditional language of the Elizabethan period. The prose is poetic and you will hear “thee” and “thou” in the offering of prayers.
- Rite II is written in modern language. Pronouns such as “thee” and “thou” have been changed to “you.” The prayers have a more contemporary feel and are still reverent in our offerings to God.
For more information, contact one of our clergy.